Popular Posts

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sex with Cousin Sister in India

hi i am from US and this is my exp with my cousine sister when i was
in india.

when i was in india i used to stay in appartments. .. there opposite to
our appt my cousine sister ' gayathri ' she is studying 12 th at that
time but she is short and with great figure 36-32-38. Her parents are
always stay out of station, they kept her in my parents care but in
opposite appt.

one week end we are planned to watch movie so we went to shop and
bought one cd which is horror one. after coming to home i started
watching movie because i like horror movies. she sat besides me and
touching her back to me. i adjusted my body such that she is
comfortable. Allof a sudden she just hugged me with a fear. i felt her
fear by touching her body it is so cool.
then i asked her that shall i switch off the movie. she said its ok we
will see..

She took my hand and she placed it on her belly for a long time, in
the mean time she took my hand inside of her t-shirt, wow her belly is
so smooth. I just moving my hand on her belly for some time. And then
she asked me a quetion." brother do u ever had sex with any girl" I
shocked and replied yes.

she again asked that with any of u r cousines.... .

i said 'no'....

she kept my hand in her t shirt and said me that we can try it right???

i just smiled and gave a small pinch on her belly.. she gigled like angel.

then i stopped the movie and i sat beside her on sofa.. she just lied
on me and she kept her hand on my pant.... my cock already in a
burning stage...
she just removed my pant and inner wear and she just playing with my
cock with her hands. i asked her to do more ... she just given a amile
and started playing with it with her mouth... in the mean time i
removed her t-shirt and pant ....

i saw her big boobs and my cock errected much higher than its oroginal....

i asked her that have ever tried sex .... she replied no....

i asked how u know all these things?? then she stood up and went to
room and brought a cd ... while her walk i just stare at her boobs and
tits... ghosh they are so beautifulllllll. ....

she played the cd... and told me that i want to do sex with some body
but i thought that it is good with u... because you are leaving to US.

then i replied ok... then she started sucking my cock very hardly ..
in between she is giving small small bytes to my pink tip.... it was
great pleasure...

i just stopped her and we went to bed room and i started the play ....
i kissed her on her forehead, eyes, lips, then neck and i plyed with
her boobs they are real large my hands faced difficult to handle them....

i just went to her pussy.... it is simply superb in pink color....
with little hair....

i kissed her pussy and i widen her legs and i started licking her
pusyy very lightly .... she is just giving small moans like
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhh hhhhh haaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa then after some time i
stopped that and inserted my one finger in to her whole ... then she
cried brother its paining.. then i stopped that because she is yet
small one... then i agin went to her boobs and then i went again to
dowm and started licking her pussy this time i inserted my toung in to
it slightly then she given me a jerk....

i thought that was a good sighn and i just put my finger in to her
pussy very slowly.... her pussy is very very hot and juicy..... she is
just moaning like a sweet bitch aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh h common brother do
some thing more....

but i am still in that and she asked me in a very husky way that
brother u r finger so small that is paining me a lot .... if it is u r
cock how much it pains....
(anna nee velu intha chinnaga unde intha noppi theppisthundhi inka nee
cock pedithe chachhipothaneno aaa noppitho) then i said that every
thing will be goes smooth just bare it

she just smiled and licked her pussy for 10 minutes and then i just
getting ready to big battle with little opponent....

i said to her that just tell me when ever u get pain ... she said ok....

then i started kissing her on every part of the body.... then i widen
her legs and just tried to insert my cock(i forgot to tell u about
that my one is about 9 inches and very very thick one) in ot her
pussy. i felt her tight entry,, it is not allowing my cock inside....
again i tried very slowly but with some extra force .... it went to 2
to 3 inches inside then she cried brother it is unbearable.. .. please
stop it .... it is paining..... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhh brother please
stop it... then i stopped inserting ... and i still kept at that
position and giving small jerks with her pussy after some time she
started moaning.... with pleasure aaaaaaahhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhh
hhhmmmmm so then i tried to isert more this time i sucessede to insert
another inches inside.....

she just moaning then i started the play giving small small jerks with
her pussy and they are went to ig strokes..... she cried it was
paining then i came down and i started giving strokes so slow that she
felt thta my cock just floating in to her pussy .....

she started moaning aaaaahahhhhh obbbbb ohhhhhh brother can u do some
thing more .... i asked what u want... then she started playing cd and
asked me to fallow that cd... isaid it was painfull for u at first
time.....

she said its not a matter.... then i said u are a cute little
bitch..... she just smiled and i tried to accomodate my whole thing in
to her pussy..... this time a passed in that and then i removed my
cock from her pussy and i reinserted it like a fast moving train .....
she shouted this time with pleasure .....

then i started playing with her ppusyy i slowly incresed the shot
strength... very hard... she said that i want to be u r bitch for life
time will u do that for me brother.... i said u r my cute bitch....
then i increased a little bit ....

i played for some time and i stopped playing.... she just saw in my
eyes with confusion... . then i smiled and i hold her in a doggy
position .... and i started fucking her this time i started with high
shots... she just saying annayya chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaalaaaaaaa
bavundhi inonchem fast gaaa kottu please annnaaa plesase do it
faster......

i did it for some time .... she is out with her all white but i am not
yet....
just i removed my cock from her pussy and asked her to get me out tooo....

then she started sucking my cock very hardly with mouth and hands
parellelly .... this time i moaned with her acts..... after a long
time i am also out..... then we took rest for some time we played
another innings ......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister and no brother. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. Boys don't disturb me. ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true girl for that secret romantic relationship.

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your long links with Shortest and get money from every visitor to your shortened urls.