Popular Posts

Monday, March 9, 2009

Gang Bang Party of Sex Animals...

Life is so adventurous and challenging for some and monotonous for others. But I believe that every individual can choose as to how he or she would like to live his/her life. So its not always the destiny which decides the lifestyle of an individual.. . Well I have always been in love with adventure and challenges in my life..I always keep looking at avenues to add jist to moments in my life. The most significant thing in my life is the episode of love making.I always keep looking at something new in it no matter to what extent I have to go for it. Don't we agree that sometimes a small incident can make us reminisce through out the life. Something like that happened with me too which I would like to put in form of words.

I never had even imagined that a stranger guy who I met in a Bar just for few minutes would provide me such a fantastic and adventurous evening soon.. One fine day I was sitting in my apartment and was just trying to pass my time. It seemed the time is more and nothing much to do. I was almost in the same mood when my cellphone rang and it was the same guy calling me whom I had met in the Bar. I didn't even have his contacts and had never guessed that I would meet him again. But this evening, he called me to say if I would like to come for a youngster b'day party.Well there was nothing great to hear these words. But when he added that free RAPID would be available in the party, it was unresisting offer. Frankly speaking , it was not just the RAPID,but behind my mind I had this thought that I might get to have some wild fun with the youngsters group of guys in the party as I have always been looking upto it.

So finally we decided to be there at the venue. I was wearing White shirt and a jean pant which always makes me feel good and cosy. Well I must not say it in my own words that I was looking hot and sexy but after all that's the naked truth. I and my friend reached the venue at some one's apartment. We entered,we found the room little darker with dim lights on and music blowing.I could not see everything very clear but definitely I could see some teenage guys around in the party. Some were whites and others blacks too. Believe me the only thing going behind my mind was if I would get to taste all the dicks available there....lol. ..but that's all about my likings.I just love to be having fun with as many guys at the same time. I just love being treated as centre of attraction and source of entertaining piece of meat

We hugged each other wished.hi and hallo... with some kisses. The b'day boy was definitely good and excited all about this. The best part I liked about the party is, it was just me as female who was there in the party so I thought I would not have to share those dicks with any other female that night. Well the next most exciting thing was RAPID which really adds to all the existing excitement. We didn't want to lose any single moment not having fun. So we just undressed ourselves and started licking and sucking each other. I just was waiting for this moment like crazy. Ultimately I got to see those inviting Dicks and I lost no moments in licking them off.I licked all the dicks one by one with my cravind tongue. Some of the dicks were so huge and juicy, I just kept sucking them. I think there were around 6 guys there in the party. One guy applied RAPID powder on my horny tits and juicy pussy lips and the way he licked them,I couldn't even resist gasping without sound. He kept on licking while I sucked some one else's dick there with such hunger. I just love being fucked the harder way with as much faster strokes possible. I must accept that those guys were more than glad to oblige me by doing anything I could ask for. Further to this moment , a guy put RAPID on his dick and inserted his dick inside my pussy which made me feel as if all my fantasies are going to be materialized soon. He fucked me real hard and the effect RAPID added is just beyond description. RAPID really gave us all the energy to fuck all the while with no exhaustion. We fucked around again n again with all the possible positions. I felt like a horny princess who is being served by 6 sexy, young and horny slaves. I must say it was just too fantastic and a great pleasure being in the company that evening. Soon I heard some of the guys calling their friends to come to the venue and get the piece of meat available. I was little out of conscious because of RAPID but was getting so happy to knw that some more dicks would be fucking me soon and I would get more dicks to taste with passion. Soon I was unconscious but still I can recall that some more guys who had dropped in little late tried to rape me as I was not in my awaken moods.

I must say that I just enjoyed the Rape by the guys because I feel rape if enjoyed by female, nothing else can give such pleasure and I was doing the same through out. such action took place the whole night. I was drenched with cum all around, the floor was wet with so much of different cums .I wanted to pick every drop of it in my mouth. How the night ended I don't exactly remember. All I Could recall is the next evening when I woke up, I found myself sleeping in the bathroom with my hair filled with cum, my body with cums spread around which had almost dried. I was smelling so foul but believe me I loved even that dried cum smell. My hair were spread and hard with the dried cum. I could also touch some cum on my body which looked fresh which means I was raped by some one some time back too though I couldn't find anyone around in the apartment when I woke up. All I could guess is, those guys might have called a few friends of theirs to fuck me and rape me as they love involving as many friends in a group sex like this. Needless to say, I love being raped and having fun with as many dicks possible at one time. I can bet, I enjoy these men in action more than they do, after all guys and their dicks are my irresistible passion. I have had many group encounter earlier in life too but definitely had not come across such group action with RAPID in it. Would definitely be looking forward to such more actions in future whenever I can afford to. Last but not the least I must thank the guy who invited me for such a gang bang party of sex animals.

No comments: