Popular Posts

Monday, December 6, 2010

Father In Law Ate My Pussy

Last summer I decided to take my two sons to visit their grandparents, my in-law, in Flagstaff, Arizona.  My in-laws used to live near us here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa but when my father in law Ben had retired from Maytag in 2005, they decided to sell their house and move to Arizona.  I had always gotten along very well with my in-laws and they were just crazy about the boys.  They had always treated me like a daughter ever since my husband, Ryan and I had become engaged.

The boys had just finished with their school year and we thought it would be a wonderful trip for all of us if we went to visit. The only problem was Ryan had just started a new job and was unable to get the time off work, so we went ahead without him.  Once the van was loaded up with all our luggage and the boys were settled in and had slipped in their favorite Disney movie, Cars, I kissed Ryan goodbye with a smoldering kiss while I gripped his crotch and told him he better miss me and that I would be counting down the days until I got back for our planned night of erotic fun. Lord knows I was going to need it badly by the time I got back.  He hugged and kissed the boys goodbye and we were off.

His tongue ran up one side and down the other and then down to my anus. I squealed in delight as I had never felt a tongue there before and it was awesome. He flicked his tongue like lightening over my clit, sending me into incredible spasms over and over, bringing me ever so close to an earth shattering climax, but would then back off and then bringing me back over and over

The drive was pretty uneventful and after a couple of days driving, we finally arrived at my in-laws.  The house was a decent size but I soon found out that they only had one guestroom in their home.  They had turned the third bedroom into an office for Ben. That meant that the boys and I would be sharing the guestroom and the only bed. 

This was bad. Not because I didn’t want to be around my boys, but because I had a very strong sexual appetite and I need sex every day and I mean I NEED it, or I get very, very tense.  I was not overly thrilled with the prospect of a week without any privacy.  I could feel the ache building up in my pussy already! I was desperate to have a good hard cum. If worse came to worse I would have to hide away in the bathroom and use my trusty vibrator that I had packed along.

The day after we arrived, Margie, Ryan’s mom, took the boys into town to the local theatre to see the summer blockbuster movie, The Transformers.  The boys were thrilled but not as much as I was, knowing I would have a chance for some privacy.  Ben had already left and had gone to the hardware store and wouldn’t be back for a while.  I told Margie that I wanted to stay home and read a book. I honestly did plan to read a book and relax, but not before I had a sweet cum session with my handy dandy toy cock!

As soon as Margie and the boys pulled out of the driveway and I watched them head down the street and round the corner, I bolted back into the house, ran to the guestroom, closed and locked the door and stripped off my pajamas into a heap and grabbed my 8.5” rabbit vibrator from deep inside my luggage. At least I thought I had locked the door. 

I flopped onto the bed onto my back and ran my hand up and down my smooth firm naked body. It looked and felt pretty damn good for having two babies.  I cupped my firm 38C tits and pulled and pinched my nipples until they were hard.  The fire in my loins was beginning to heat up. I closed my eyes and immediately pictured Jordan, the hot new male aerobics instructor at my gym. He was a cross between Jesse Metcalfe from Desperate Housewives and Jake Gyllenhaal.  I was smitten with lust as I watched him walk into my aerobics class.  You could literally hear an audible gasp from several of the women. Since he started the aerobics classes have been booked solid.

I slid my hand down between my tanned thighs and slipped a finger gently along my shaved smooth slit feeling the glistening dew leaking from my tingling slit imagining it was Jordan.  Oh my, it felt so good.  I imagined I was lying alone in the sauna at the gym, wearing just the gym’s short white towel around my body and nothing else. I hear the sauna door open and through the steamy mist I see Jordan enter with a small towel wrapped around his fit waist. He closes the door behind him and moves towards me and tells me he has waited for this moment to be alone with me since the first day he saw me in his class.  He then drops the towel to the floor where I am greeted with the sight of his very hard 9” cock and his beautiful tanned muscular body. He begins to kiss me passionately sending jolts of electricity through my whole body, but more importantly into my pussy. Immediately as I felt his tongue probe my mouth, I could feel my juices flowing.

My finger slipped into my warm wet lips and teased my swelling clit.  With my other hand I then slid the tip of my vibrator into my love hole.  I paused, imagining that it was Jordan’s delicious cock, I whispered, “Fuck me Jordan, fuck my sweet pussy.’ I then slid that vibe slowly yet deeply into my pussy.  Gasping as I felt it fill me up inside I began to write on the bed, imagining how good Jordan felt pressed against me, kissing his soft sensuous mouth, my hand pressed against his tight broad chest, playing with his hardened nipple. The more I played the more I was swept up into my fantasy.

I opened my legs wide to welcome all of Jordan deep inside me; I began to thrust the vibrator in and out of soaking wet pussy.  My juices were beginning to trickle down my ass.  Moaning I rubbed my clit harder, feeling the building of my climax.  I wanted it to last so I slid the vibrator back out and slid it up and down my sensitive lady parts.  My mind went back to my fantasy where Jordan told me he just had to taste me, and slid down my body licking and kissing my tits and belly along the way until he reached my smooth mound.  Gazing at my pussy, he spreads the lips open wide and gives my clit a quick flit with his tongue making me gasp.  I hear Jordan’s voice tell me I have the most prettiest of lady parts he’s ever seen and buries his mouth onto my pussy. My finger worked on my clit as I imagined Jordan’s tongue licking and sucking it. 

While I was deep into my fantasy of Jordan fucking me in the sauna, I heard the bedroom door open and someone saying, “I’m sorry!” I looked up quickly to catch a glimpse of Ben fleeing the room holding a box of light bulbs. Sexually frustrated, I threw on my pajamas and went after Ben. I figured the best way to handle the situation was to go out and talk to Ben.

I found poor Ben in the kitchen, blushing furiously. He kept apologizing all over himself. I begged him not to feel so bad, that it was no big deal and I tried to make light of the situation. I did however ask Ben not to say anything to Margie. He assured me that in no way he had any intention of telling her.  We both knew that she wouldn’t be overly accepting of the situation. 

Ben and I continued talking and I went on to explain to him that I had a very high sex drive. Ben said that he totally understood and that in his day he used to masturbate every day.  He went on to say that it was nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about and that it was very natural. He made me laugh when he said if he could still get an erection he would still be masturbating every day.  “Thing just don’t work the same as you get older,” he complained.

We continued to talk about sex.  He explained that he still very much enjoys going down on Margie. I made a smart ass remark that eating pussy was not a skill that his son had inherited. During all this talk of sex, and my previous heated state before the little interruption, I could feel my pussy juices trickle down my thighs. Ben then suggested that I go ahead back to the guestroom and finish what I had started.  He was looking at me in a way I had never seen him look before.  It made me feel incredibly feminine, desirable and sexy. I piped up on impulse and asked him if he would like to watch.  I felt my heart begin to quicken with horny excitement. Ben replied that what he really wanted to do was to eat my pussy. A jolt of electricity shot through my pussy and I could feel myself getting wetter by the moment. We both agreed that this was going to be a secret between us that we would take to our graves.

Ben followed me back to the guestroom and sat on the edge of the bed and watched intently as I began to undress in front of him. I was incredibly turned on doing so. He then took my hand and led me to the bed where I then laid on my back and placed a few pillows under my head.  The aroma of my pussy juice was already beginning to fill the air.  Ben then crawled up between my legs, pausing for a moment as he inhaled my scent.  He began to run a finger along my lips and up and down my soaked slit. Ben moaned and said “I’ve seen plenty pussy in my lifetime and Holly I have to say, you have one of the most beautiful cunt’s I have ever laid eyes on.” He then pressed his mouth onto my pussy and began the most delicious tongue assault I had ever experienced. 

His tongue ran up one side and down the other and then down to my anus.  I squealed in delight as I had never felt a tongue there before and it was awesome.  He flicked his tongue like lightening over my clit, sending me into incredible spasms over and over, bringing me ever so close to an earth shattering climax, but would then back off  and then bringing me back over and over.  “Mmm, Holly not only do you have a beautiful cunt, you also have the most delicious cunt, my dear,” Ben said as he then buried his tongue into my wet hole.  His finger expertly rubbed and tickled my very swollen sensitive clit. I was in heaven; never had I had my pussy so wonderfully eaten before. For over a half an hour, Ben was perfectly happy bent between my legs as he licked, sucked and fingered my pussy into so many orgasms, I had lost count.

At one point, after licking and tonguing my anus, he slid a finger into my tight sphincter and began to finger fuck me as he slicked and sucked on my clit until I screamed out, ‘OM MY FUCKING WORD! OH BEN YESSSS!”  as I thrashed about and bucked hard into his face as I had the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced in my entire life.  I suddenly squirted a huge amount of hot cum all over Ben’s face.  He gasped as it flooded his nose and mouth, coughing as it drowned his face.  As I began to come down, I could not stop thanking him for the most amazing orgasms I had ever had.  He said, “Trust me Holly, really the pleasure was all mine!”

Over the course of the week, I had hoped that Ben and I would get another opportunity to be alone and have an encore performance before I had to return home to Iowa but unfortunately it never happened.  I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind since, nor had my pussy stopped hungering for more of that incredible tongue lashing from my father in law. Margie is a very, very lucky lady.

No comments: