Popular Posts

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Passionate Sexual encounter with Rita

We were in bed. Time was around 10.00 P.M. My wife of one year was cuddling upto me and nibbling at my ears. We are in our mid twenties. I am kumar, 27 years, 5’11”, fair and well built, weighing 75 kgs, curly black hair which covers my head and falls on the side wildly (any amount of combing doesn’t help), wears spectacles and have a rugged face, sharp and well defined. My wife Sapna is 23 years, very young, kiddish nature, about 5’2”, very fair, nice beautiful face, a medium sized boobs(breast), nice waistline slim and kissable navel and finally small buttocks but strong thighs and legs. We were married as soon as she had completed her graduation. She has a school girl’s face and is shy and reserved by nature. She is employed in a Bank while I am working as a middle level executive with a multinational, in their finance department.
Ours was a arranged marriage. We were not much experienced before marriage in sex and the first year had passed like a dream. Slowly and steadily we were learning more about each other and indulging in passionate sex. The first few days after marriage it used to straightforward sex, with me switching of the lights and then in the dark both of us groping at each other. Then finally after a furious fast paced kissing and getting naked, I used to mount her and after a few attempts manage to penetrate her choot with my penis(lund). Then it was purely fucking – hard and fast and after a short minutes both of us used to cum. Once we came, we used to hold each other and lie beside each other and fall to sleep. But lately we have started experimenting by kissing passionately and increasing the time of our foreplay. I have started caressing her body, playing with her boobs, caressing her choot and inserting my fingers in her cunt and finally pulling her on top of me while penetrating her choot. We were happy in our own world and also since both of us did not have any earlier experience of sex much (she was a virgin, while I had a few fuck with some prostitutes), we were learning and happy. We were opening up more and more to each other with sexual foreplay and also being naked in each others presence.

Tonight again as she was nibbling my ears and I was playing with her boobs which I have started enjoying kissing lately especially taking the nipples in my mouth and rolling it over my tongue and lips and biting it, she started telling me the daily news. By this time I had a raging hardon. My lund was stiff and straining to feel Sapnas moist cunt, so I pulled her over me while I lay on my back. She came over me and while helping me in guiding my lund in her choot she started talking about Rita. I was busy fucking her, playing with her boobs and pressing her now hard nipples. By now, she was feeling hot and she lay on me and started kissing me. We kissed passionately for a few minutes while her choot was tightening around my lund. Then she started riding it. Her shoulder length hair was swinging wildly as she strained herself against me moving in rhythm with my upward thrust and finally with a shudder she came. By this time my lund had reached its zenith and with a shout I released all my cum deep inside her. Then she fell on top of me and we lay there all drained. We exchanged kisses and again her talk continued and again it was about Rita.

The only topic for discussion for the past few months have been about Rita, a lady whom she had met in bus, enroute to office. This Rita is a character. The first time Spana met her was when, Sapna was being harassed by a commuter in bus, by standing close to her and breathing down her neck. Sapna being shy was trying to move away from this slimy character but that guy was nonchalantly pushing himself against her. Suddenly, a booming female voice rang out – ‘oye, jyaada chipak math saala, agar chipakna hi hai to apni maa aur bahen ke sath jaake chipak. Suddenly the bus was quiet and there was this lady coming between Sapna and Rita. She turned to the guy and said –‘saala, both der se dekh rahi huun tereko is ladki ko pareshan karte huen. Muu khola to saala dath todh duungi. She had a fierce look on her face and due to her onslaught of abuses the guy slid away mumbling something under his breath. Rita then turned towards Sapna and said –‘Beti, aisa awaara badmaash lafangoon ko tum seedha chanta maar do’. In a then soothing voice she then said –‘Beti nayi Mumbai mein aayi ho kya’. This was the beginning of their friendship. By the end of the journey sapna and Rita had become close friends and confidante and that night, I was informed time and again about Ritas exploits and her daring dashing attitude.

Rita became her constant traveling companion by bus, and morning and evening they used to leave and return together. Rita worked near to Sapna’s office and she also stayed about walking distance from our home.

Finally, one Saturday Rita was invited for dinner to our house and I met the character Rita for the first time. All my imagination was off mark when I saw her. She was about 5’6”, in late forties (about 49years) medium color (neither fair nor dark), big boned and had ample flesh on her. She had big boobs which seemed to be straining to come out of her jacket. She looked muscular weighing probably 70 kgs. She was not fat but looked strong and huge built in that height. Looking at her I wondered on why she had not joined the army or the police. She was wearing a knee length midi and had a jacket on. Her visible calf muscles bulged. She was average looking, had bulging droopy eyes, a medium nose, thick fat lips (which seemed suckable) and nice teeth. Overall a person whom who may not look twice if you meet on the street and a person you would not like to confront with.

We all sat down for dinner and boy, she was a good conversationalist. She had both of us in stitches. By the end we were laughing a lot at her jokes, both horny and decent. She seemed very knowledgeable about the world and we enjoyed her company. She was our aunty and she called sapna her ‘beti’.

The next day she invited us to her house. It was a typical goan house with nice old stately furniture. Her husband David (a 60 years old guy) was dressed in full suit and boot like a typical Englishman. He offered us the Goan feni (alcoholic drink). Her hubby was totally drunk and seemed to be under Rita’s control. Rita was dressed in a low cut gown and her cleavage and ample bosom could be seen clearly. Since we don’t drink alcohol, she offered Wine, which we sipped just to make her happy. She was drinking feni and enjoying herself. As usual by the end of the day she had us at ease and she sang some old hindi melodies strumming her guitar and we joined her. Later she switched on music and taught us to dance. She danced with my wife and then taught me fox-trot, ballroom dance and also to rock and roll. All in all a fantastic night.

No comments: