Popular Posts

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Horny Sheela in my Bedroom...

I am living on outskrits of Bangalore with my family. Last year I
rented out first floor of my house to a couple Ravi and Sheela (names
changed). They are young 35/30 working couple in software. They are
decent move out for work in the morning and retun only in the
evening. The stair to first floor is from outside but I can see them
while coming out or going in. They carry their lunch but cook dinners.

Sheela is a nice lady and very friendly with my wife and on Sundays
we would go for shopping together. Ravi get assignments for
outstations and he travels many times in a month. Sheela when alone
will not cook but will take dinner with us. She is fond of new dishes
and always wants to learn from my wife.

Last week her husband had gone out of station for few days.
Incidentally my wife and children also went to her parental home at
Chennai. My wife had told Sheela to cook dinner for me whenever she
is free. So she would cook dinner in her house and invite me for
dinner. After dinner she would spend time on computer chatting with
friends. She is very talkative and often keep me good company.

One evening just asked her how she enjoys with her husband. She
revealed that her hubby is intellectual and hardly take initiates
sex. They would often have sex on Saturday night when she insists.

Her hubby is very handsome and have many female friends but she does
not bother to probe. She told she also wants to enjoy but does not
want any affairs. I told her that she is very nice lady and if she
can keep secret she can come to my bedroom in the night. She agreed.

I went to my bedroom after dinner and made some arrangements for nice
drinks. I took bath ubder the shower changed to comfortable night
dress of banian and loongi. I changed my bedsheets. Had perfume and
waited for her. It was long wait. Till 11 pm she did not come so I
went upstairs to see. She was preparing like a bride. She told me to
wait for half an hour.

Finally she came in silk saree well groomed. I was waiting in the
hall. The bedroom I had kept dim light. I embraced and hugged her and
guided to my bed room. Since she was familiar with my bedroom, she
sat comfortably on the bed spreading her legs.. She looked amazing
beautiful. After some talk I kissed her legs. I started sucking her
toes and continued kissing feet, legs and slowly moving upwards till
i reached her thighs. She was thrilled at the new experience. She
untie the knob of my lungi and felt the heat underneath my underwear.
She was slow and shy. I had reached her underwear. I told her to
remove Sari. She got uo and removed her sari. I hugged her again and
caught her breasts.

She wore a low cut blouse with strings on backside. I slowly untied
her strings and blouse came out. She wore black bra of 36 inch. I
told her to unhook the bra. I grabbed her big boobs and started
sucking . She was excited. I took her nipples in my hand rubbed and
sucked.

She was pulling my underwear down. She caught hold of my cock 6 inch
which was getting hard like a rod. She was surprised and said my
husband has very soft cock of 4 inch. She played with the cock and I
directed her to suck. I also bent forward to remove her underwear and
started her silky smooth pussy. It was clean shaven and my tongue
entered her pussy licking salty juice. She was sucking my cock and I
was getting hot and hotter.

After 20 minutes of hard sucking, I could not hold, so I told her to
lie down on bed and I slowly entered her cunt. It was smooth entry as
It was already wet. She took it full inside and I felt it fully
occupied. Gradually I increased my trusts and she responded well. She
had closed her eyes and enjoying immensely. Finally I came into her
pussy blowing and we really felt the heavenly bliss and slept
together whole night. We woke up in the morning to say good morning
and thanked each other.

No comments: