Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ratna with Raja in New Home in absense of her husband

Having a house in the heart of Salt lake at Kolkata is something like landing on moon. When I married Dilip we were living Near Howrah Station in an old and decaying house. Dinesh was earning handsomely from his business. I started forcing him to change our house and locality. Living in that congested area was horrible. He used to be away from home from 8 am to 9 pm. I remained all alone in that house. Low class people living in the adjoining areas used to look at me as if they are disrobing me. Sometimes while going to market people would love to brush my boobs or pinch my ass. I hated such actions but I was not was not able to avoid them. My hubby wanted me to wear as little cloths as one can. Sometimes he used to insist me to remain nude in the house when he is around. I too liked such exposures but living among orthodox people needs lots of dos and donts too. We purchased a house at Salt Lake. Even though the house was far away from his business point but we loved the location. The house needed some alteration. So it took three more months to get the house ready.

At last our new home is ready. But I cannot throw a party in this occasion because my husband, Dilip is not here. He has gone to Bangalore, another distant city of India for some official reasons. My woes became greater, because he has been held up there for some unknown technical reason for some time and it is Durga Puja time, the most famous festival time here. So I am feeling morose.

I almost forgot to introduce myself. I am Ratna Dutta. 25 years of age with very sexy looks. I am owner of a very hottt and sexy figure with big boobs and a slim waist. I am married to Dilip Dutta owner of an electronics company. We reside at Kolkata. Let us go back to the main event that took place a couple of months ago.

My sorrows have not deterred me from dressing up for the festive occasion. In evening, I dressed myself in a Deep blue silk sari with a very deep cut blouse. To me sari is the most sexy dress. It is a 5 meter long stitchless sheet of cloth worn in different styles. I always wear sari well beneath my naval.Just an inch above the start of my pubic hairs. It shows my naval button to its greatest glory and leave the person imagining about what lay a couple of inches below the knot. I know what are my assets. And I do not hesitate to exhibit those. Unless I do that what is the use of those assets. Similarly my blouse is low cut from front, though covered by my sari, it shows glimpse of the cleavage of my boobs. It does ample justice to my 36c boobs, which I am proud of. At the back it is tied up with a couple of strings.

So attired in this type of sexy dress, I went to the Puja pandal of our locality. It was not surprising that people, especially men are gazing me with lust. Some stares at me directly and some cast a shy glimpse towards me. I am pleased with myself. My feline, female body is like a fire which attracts the insects.

Suddenly someone called me by my name. I at first cant locate anybody recognizable. I was a bit confused. Then I saw him. He is Raja, my friend Rupali's husband. Raja is a "cool dude" type of a person about whom teenage girls are still mad. He regularly goes to gym. Moreover, he has behaved gently with me in previous occasions. Rupali is, however, one of friends from my college days. She is also very attractive and sexy. We enjoyed lesbian mating a couple of times. When I ate her pussy and she too reciprocated the same. But I don't think Raja knows anything about our lesbian relationship.

Raja said, "Hey Ratna, what a surprise. You look really stunning and......mmmm. " I was curious to know why he stopped. And then I pressed him to say the withheld word. He hesitated and pronounced to my utter liking, ".....hot and sexy".

I pretended as if I didn't hear him.

Instead I said, "Raja, where's Rupali?"

He answered that Rupali has gone to her dad and mom at Siligudi.

I said mischievously winking my left eye, "You must be feeling lonely, isn't it?"

Then I added Dilip is also not here. I noticed that a kind glow flashed in Raja's eyes. But that's only for a moment. Then he was O.K. I thought of inviting him to see our new home. I requested him and he agreed immediately, perhaps too quickly. But I never regretted it. Rather later I patted myself for my decision.

So I took him to our new house, a pride of us. I opened my front door. I can sense something touched my back, most probably Raja's hand, for a fraction of a second. I was not sure whether it was intentional or just accidental. Anyway my cunt twitched a bit. I was suspecting that something fishy would happen between us. But I resolved to behave normally. I then invited him into my drawing room.

He stepped into our new house. It is a well furnished house. We had taken much pain in decorating it as per our desire. In the drawing room there is a large divan style sofa with lots of cushion spread all over the place. There's a TV in the corner and a glass-top table where magazines were kept. Thick curtains hung from all the windows. Raja sat on the divan. I remained standing and was talking about puja and all sorts of negligible things. All the time I noticed that Raja's eyes were roaming over my boobs. My boobs are my pride. They are 34C. But I think my greatest possession is my hips. They are 36 and I am very proud of them. I asked him whether he would like coffee or tea or anything else.

He said, "Don't bother with these hospitality things. Rather I would be delighted if you just sit beside me."

I obliged readily. A manly perfume was coming from him.

We started talking on various subjects from the festival to some intimate subjects. I suddenly noticed a bulge in his tight jeans. I smiled to myself. That must have caused by me. I felt elated that people feel me sexy and hot.

Then Raja said suddenly, "I have a fantasy for you." My heart jumped. He continued, "I want to have a dance with you. I saw you dancing in one of the party. You are a fantastic dancer."

I obliged by giving a mild smile. "Won't I get a chance to see my fantasy fulfilled?" he asked me pleadingly. I got up and went and put a disc in my DVD player. It's a slow number. I started twisting to the tunes. Then I stretched my arms to invite Raja to be my partner in the dance. He began dancing with me. It was a slow but very sensual number. Occasional rubbing of our bodies, though fully clothed, created a heat within us. I felt wet between my legs. He came behind me. His bulge was rubbing against my gyrating hips. He held me in his arms tightly from behind. He started kissing my neck. He was blowing deep and hot breath over my ears. It became very hard to control myself. Suddenly I realized I was moaning. This made Robin wild. He started chewing my earlobes. He darted his tongue into my ears.

His hands were now holding me just below my boobs. My heavy boobs were resting on his arms. He moved one hand and kept it on my boob. I pressed his hand on my boob. My intensions were clear to him. He started rubbing my boobs, while kissing my ears, nibbling the earlobes. I was like a fire. He also became very hot. With another hand he started opening the knot of my sari. My sari soon fell to the ground as a discarded piece of cloth. I was now moving only in petticoat and blouse in his arms. Precum started oozing out of my fiery pussy. I badly wanted a man's meat in me. I unzipped his pant and inserted my hand inside his briefs to hold his burning shaft. He quickly removed his pant. I then unbuttoned his shirt. He was now only in his brief. His manhood was trying to free itself from the bondage of the brief. I acknowledged it by making it free.

Oh what a huge dick he had. It was longer than that of Dilip and a lot thicker too. He unclasped my blouse and removed it from my body. he looked at my boobs hidden in tiny bra appreciating. He kissed the tips of my bra. Then moved his tongue over the exposed portion of my boobs. "Excellent…… I just envy Dilip for being the owner of these assets" he appreciated my treasures. He then loosened my petticoat. I didn't wear anything under it. So we were now Adam and Eve. He embraced my naked body in his arms. His pole was rubbing the mound of my vagina. He placed his lips on mine. He started chewing my lower lip taking between his teeth. Then he forced his tongue in my drying mouth. Our tongues started dancing to the tune. After sometime he separated me from him. He made me lift my arms and place them behind my legs. Then he asked me to separate my legs a bit and looked at my naked body from tip to toe. I knelt down before him. Took his manhood in my hands and started caressing it. He was enjoying my actions. "oooooohhhhh Ratna" he started moaning. He lifted his leg and caught one of my nipple and started molesting my it. That was a new feeling to me. The touch of his legs at my boobs threw me over the edge. I was ecstatic.

Raja caught my hairs with his hands and pushed my head towards his prick. He said, "Put it into your mouth."

I needed no encouragement. I first licked the precum off the dick head with my long seductive tongue. Then my lips closed over his huge dick. I gradually put it into my mouth. It, at first, tried to gag me. But then I become familiar with the sensation. I was applying all the tricks I knew of oral play on this dick. I pressed my teeth on his prick very slowly. Then I ran my tongue over the traces of his veins. Believe it or not, he was getting bigger and bigger in my mouth. I feared he might come in my mouth, because I need him to come in my throbbing cunt. I wanted him to deposit his seed in my fertile womb. So despite of his protest, I left the dick and then lied down on the sofa. He got the hint.

He came over me and began to lick my whole body with his tongue. Every nerve of my body got tensed. He tweaked my nipples with his tongue. Then took them alternately in his mouth and sucked them inside his mouth. When he was sucking one tit his hands were playing with the other. My nipples grew in size and looked like a couple of bullets. The sensation was unthinkable. I sensed an orgasm building inside me. When his tongue danced in my deep naval button, my body started shaking and I had my first orgasm. I groped for breath. I thanked myself for being born as a woman, so I could enjoy multiple orgasms. All the time we were purring, moaning, groaning. He went lower and lower. The more lower his lips went more hotter I became. He licked my swollen cunt. My pussy lips are all open. He took the invitation. He inserted his tongue in me. He is very good at it. Its not a tongue, but a snake has invaded my private zone. That was the point when I came for the second time on his tongue.

His tongue was teasing my g-spot. His tongue was exploring my inner walls, every inch of it. I didn't know how long I could survive. My third orgasm was building rapidly. I exploded again on his face. After a while he resumed his journey into my chasm once again. But now I took control. I requested him to lie down.

I heaved myself over his body. His manhood was fully erect and very thick. I guided it into my cunt slowly. I was now riding him. The more he went inside me the more I sense the pressure in my inner walls. They were stretched to the extreme limit. Then I slowly began my riding dance. Raising my cunt a bit then sitting again on his pole. I started contracting my cunt walls on his pole. I knew that men loves this and cannot hold for long. Then my cunt gathered momentum. He started fondling with my boobs. He started hurling all the buses to me. This abusive language always makes me wild.

I said, "Come on. Come inside me man." '

He started growing inside my cunt. I can't believe it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My inner walls started paining by the onslaught his dick was giving me. We were engrossed in a duel battle of different kind. It was sex battle. In this battle no one was defeated, everybody won. I can't remember how long we fucked like this. But I sensed that he was near his climax. That made me more horny and I raised my cunt to give the maximum access of my hole.

One..... two......... . threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee. ..... wooooooooooooo. we came together.

We collapsed on each other's body. sweating heavily we rested a while and then resumed our play again which was just another of a series of our sex plays.

No comments: