Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Boss's Sister is my Lesbian Friend

My name is Amita Shah and my age is 25 and I am working as a secretary to the HR Manager in a Pvt. Ltd. Company in Mumbai. I am a lesbian and my lesbian partner is my school friend Shefali Shetty. She has shared her story in this group long back. In brief me and Shefali got hooked to lesbianism after our 10th Std. and since then we are lesbians and have a very good and regular sex life. Occasionally we try out some guy.

My vitals are I am 5’ 8” in height and fair in skin. I weigh 55 Kgs. Have a figure of 38 – 27 – 36. The cup size is 38D. Nipples are pink and. The striking factor in me is my dark black straight hair extending down the waist and just barely covering my protruded bums. Shefs (shefali ) says that she had seen boys go gaga over my swaying buts and the bouncing streaks. One more feature in me is my acrobatic ability and I am into lot of aerobics and gymnastics, so bottom line I am a proud owner of a nice flexible body.

Now for the main portion of this story. In this story I will tell you all my gang how I got a new entrant into mine and Shefali’s relation and that’s my Boss’s young teenage sister.

I had heard that Mr. Ranade has got a beautiful sister Supriya but never got to see her. One day I saw a girl of 5’ 5” walk into our office wearing a low waist light jean with a beautiful embroidery near the foot in combination with a short top which was bright red in colour. The navel could be seen. Her skin tonne was wheatish and when she smiled she would get nice deep dimples. She must be around 22.

She had a blunt cut and was wearing light make up. The catching factor was a nice tight breast matched with a good stiff butt a factor which would stir the lesbian in me. Well she came over to my desk and then said that she was Supriya Mr. Ranade’s sister and she wish to meet her brother. WOW so this is the gal and oh boy what a girl she was a dynamite packed in 5’5” case. I buzzed the boss and he asked me to send her in. She walked into the cabin and her swaying butt bought a tingling sensation in my pussy and I could feel wetness creeping in.

My desk is in such a position that al the other co-workers backs are towards me and besides my desk has a nice front cover which meant no one can see where my hands are and what I am doing. I had fingered quite a many times sitting at my desk when ever some bombshell or a hunk comes to meet my boss or if Shefs sends me some erotic stuff by email. Shefs always curses me for being in such a good position so that I can finger and relieve myself sitting at the desk and poor girl she has to run to the women’s room to relieve herself. Well so Supriya today gave me a reason to finger and I started my act and believe me this time was the fastest that I could reach a climax ever and al the credit goes to the fire that just walked in. After some time I got a buzz from the boss to walk in to his cabin which meant a glance of the bomb shell. When I walked in supriya was sitting with her back towards the door and I could see her shinning red panty from top of her low waist jean. The view made me feel like putting my hands in her jean and pull out her red panty. Well I took the dictation and then boss told me that he is going out for lunch with supriya and that he wont be taking any calls or visitors till three o’clock. This meant the heat would be there in the office till 3:00 atleast. Anyways the day passed on and my boss and supriya got ready to leave for lunch and while going supriya gave me a nice smile and now I was dying to have her. By now the message was already flashed to my lover and shefs wanted to meet her badly. She even suggested that she would take half days leave and come over to my office just to have a glance of this beauty who has made her lover mad. They came back from lunch and once again were locked in the cabin. Then suddenly I saw Supriya come out of the cabin speaking over her cell, she asked me with sign the way to the women’s room and I pointed to the direction. She entered the womens room and the lesbian in me was awaken and that creature lifted me from my seat and took me to the womens room.

I did not find her anywhere but could hear her speaking over the phone from one of the WC room. I quietly entered the adjacent WC room and was trying to listen to what was that so secret that supriya entered in the loo to talk.

Supriya was saying “Gayu please try to understand I am with my brother in his office” then again she said “Yes dear I can understand even I am dying to be with you”. Her next statement made me just get up from my WC room and enter Supriyas room. The line was “Gayu darling even I have been dying to come over and have a nice session of sex with you, its been almost a month since you have gone to your native and more over the icing on cake is that you are alone tonight, so sweetheart have patience I will come to stay over and then the night is ours after one month”.

This statement made the lesbian creature of mine take control of the situation. Then I heard supriya finish her call and flush and come out of her room. She went over to the wash basin to wash her face and then freshen up. I also came out of the room and she was startled to know that I was in the adjacent room. I could clearly see the fear on her face and that was enough for me to make my move.

I went close to her and asked her “who is this Gayu”.

Supriya was startled and she said “why are you asking this”

I went to her and held her both the hands in my hand and pushed her to the wall and told her “I have heard everything so tell me who is she and whats your relation with her”

Supriya was scared and could not look into my eyes coz she knew she has been caught red handed. This look on her face gave me more strength to capitalize this situation. I pushed her into the WC room from where I came out and closed the door and held her against the wall and took my face close to hers and whispered “tell me who is she and what is the relation”

Supriya said “ She is my friend of three years and we are having a lesbian relation”

She also made a very frightened face and said “Please don’t tell this to anyone and not to my brother please”

I said “Darling…” on listening this her facial expression changed from shock to surprise.

I continued to whisper “Darling don’t worry you are in the safe clutches of another lesbian”. Now her face gave an expression of shock at first and then a smile came on her face, which meant that she was now comfortable and convinced that her secret will not be let out. But she did not know what was in store for her.

After saying this I bought my lips close to hers and planted a nice kiss. At first she resisted but she was in the clutches of a tigress who was bigger than her in all physical aspects so no way for her to escape.

I then turned my kiss into a deeper smooch and wow this bomb shell took hardly any minute to reciprocate and give in. She also opened her mouth and entered into a deep smooch. We started exchanging our saliva and our tongue crossed the border and entered to the opposite area. Now I noticed that supriya has fully given in I released her from my clutches and then started kneading her tight breasts and wow what softness it just melted in my hands. My lips were locked on hers and I could feel her release moans in the smooch.

My hands were kneading her breast and so were her hands. She was kneading it so roughly as if that was the last time that she would be doing it. After some kneading of the breasts and big smooch. I then whispered in her ears to unbutton her pants and pull it down and I also removed my skirt and panty that I was wearing as we did not have the whole day with us and it should appear as if we had just have had a nice shit session. So had to finish it off at the earliest.

Soon we both were naked waist downwards. The common thing between both our pussy was that we both had a thin strip of nicely trimmed hair on our pussy. Now that’s called a coincidence.

I then asked her to sit on the commode and I used my gymnastic ability and went on my hands and asked her to hold my legs.

She did so and now she was sitting on the commode holding my legs in a manner that my pussy was near her face and I took my face close to her pussy. I told her to start sucking on the count of three. When I was ready and comfortably placed I started 1..2… and 3…

Both of us were tearing each others pussy like mad and moaning at the same time. We both were smart enough not to make noise so were controlling our moans also.

In about no time I was about to give out my juice and reach an orgasm and knowing that I increased my speed and ensured that both of us reached the same time. Was she an expert in sucking and licking the pussy…well YES coz even she made her moves faster so that I could match my orgasm with hers. Both of us reached to an earth shattering orgasm and got relieved.

I then stood up and then we exchanged our juices by a final smooch and roll of tongue. She was smiling and was about to wear her pants I stopped her and she gave me a blank look and was as if asking me Now What.

I then whispered “Darling lets exchange souvenirs of our first encounter”. She did not understand and gave me a blank look.

I then removed my black shimmering lacy and wet with my juice panty from inside my skirt which was lying down on the floor and gave it to her and asked her to give me hers. She gave a me a big smile and removed her panty from her pant and …my god even that had signs of her wetness. We then wore each others panty and got dressed and when I was about to open the WC door. Supriya held my hands and turned me around and gave me a nice hug and whispered “Thanks”.

I also returned her hug and said “the pleasure was mine”

Supriya then gave me a missed call and said “Darling this is your new darlings number”.

She then asked me what was I doing tonight as it was a Friday night and Saturday and Sunday happens to be our off.

I said “Nothing’

Then she asked me “Where do you stay and with whom”

I said I stay in a Ladies Hostel in Sion area.

To which this little dynamites eyes shined and she gave me a big smile in the same manner which a child gives when it gets what is most wanted.

I asked her the reason for this smile.

She said “Darling I will be going over to Gayu’s house tonight to stay over and spend the weekend as her parents have not yet come from Native. Also we will be having the longest of session together which is after a month”

Then I exclaimed “So whats the reason for the smile”

Supriya said “Darling Gayu stays in Sion and I would want you to come over so I can introduce you to her and she would love you. And all three of us can have the blast of a time together”

I said “No !!!!”

Supriya was shocked. But then I continued “No not just three of us it would be four of us as if you both don’t mind I would like to get my darling Shefali also, so that makes Four of us”

She gave a sigh of relief on hearing this. I quietly opened the WC door and saw no one out then signaled Supriya also to come out. I was then cleaning myself on the wash basin as if nothing happened and Supriya was calling Gayu. I heard her say that she would get two friends of hers. I could see the smile on Supriyas face which meant that the party is on and the proposal was accepted. Now it was left for me to tell my horny bitch that she need not come to my office to see the little dynamite but she will et to meet, love and fuck this little dynamite tonight, tomorrow whole day and night and maybe if the she has strength then on Sunday morning also.

We then cleaned ourselves and on confirming that no one was around we quickly kissed each other and then I allowed her to go out first and then I followed.

So that’s how I got my boss sister the little dynamite that I continued to call her became my lesbian chick.

No comments: