Popular Posts

Monday, April 6, 2009

Two Sisters (not a Lesbian Story !!! )

I was studying in X std. I was sixteen years old. Through friends, books and magazines I had gathered enough knowledge about sex.
That time I was staying in a village. In our neighborhood a post master was staying along with his family. He had a wife and two daughters. The elder daughter, whose name was Lata, was eighteen years old. Her younger sister, whose name was Lalita, was sixteen years old. Lata had left the school in eighth std. only. In villages in those days after menstruation starts hardly any girl used to pursue her education. But Lalita was studying in IX class.
Lata was in her full youth. She had round and plump boobs, which could be noticed over her blouse. She was also good looking. Often I used to stare at her. She used to come to our house. Perhaps she must have noticed the feeling of my stares. She also used to stare at me.
She was of medium in height. Her buttocks were large and round. Looking her from behind was a pleasure for me. Lalita was also in her teens. But she was still grooming. Both these sisters used to come to our house to meet my mother. We used to talk casually and about my studies. Lata often used to take books from me to read. Reading was her favorite time pass.
One day Lata's father received a telegram that his father-in-law is serious. So Lata's parents decided to go to their native place leaving their two daughters alone in the house for a few days.
Before leaving Lata's mother came to our house. She told my mother to take care of her daughters. She also suggested that in the night I should go to their house to sleep, so that her daughters get company.
I heard this and agreed immediately.
On the same evening after dinner I took few books and left for Lata's house. Both the sisters had finished their dinner. Lata was washing the utensils. Lalita was helping her. They welcomed me. I started chatting with them.
After the work was over we went to the upstairs where the sleeping arrangement was there. Both the sisters arranged their mattresses at one side of the wall. On opposite side my mattress was put. There was no electricity in the house. There was a kerosene lantern.
We went into our beds and started talking on sundry subjects. After some time Lata woke up. She said to me, "Come on let us go down and check whether the doors are properly locked." We got up. Lata took the lantern and we went down. We saw the front and back doors were properly locked. Then we started climbing the wooden staircase. While climbing the staircase I suddenly caught hold Lata. I put my right hand between her thighs and said would you please give me this?
For a moment Lata startled. But she must have also thinking the same thing. She caught hold of my cock over pajama and said in her lower voice let Lalita sleep. Then we would enjoy!
With these words and Lata's touch to my cock a shock wave passed through my entire body. My prick stood erect. I also touched her big, fleshy buttocks. Then we came to our respective beds. Lalita was still awake. We pretended that we were sleeping.
Here my condition had become precarious. My cock stood erect. I started planning future course of action. I was eagerly waiting that Lalita should sleep as early as possible.
After half an hour passed I saw in the dim light of the lantern that Lalita had slept. Lata was awake. I signaled her. She got up. Without making any sound Lata and I went down stairs with the lantern. There was a room but there was no door to it. We went in. Lata kept the lantern on the ground and bent down to put the mattress on the ground. I caught her from behind and lifting her skirt I started rubbing my cock on her buttocks. She was not wearing chuddy (panty). I saw her round, fleshy buttocks. I opened my pajama and took out my hard prick. I put it in between her buttocks and started rubbing it.
Lata stood up. She turned her face towards me and said, "What are you doing?" I said, "I am fucking!" She laughed and said, "Who told you this is fucking? Come I will show you how fucking is done." She removed her blouse and skirt. She was naked in front of me. She told me to remove my clothes.
I was amazingly looking at her naked body. She had big and firm boobs. There were dark small nipples on the same. She had a slender tummy and below that there was a triangle of black hairy bush. Her thighs were plump and shining in the light.
Lata sat down she spread her legs and showed me her cunt stretching its lips. She put her index finger in her cunt and told me see here your cock should go. That is called fucking. Come now do not waste time. Saying so, she lied on the mat and told me to come over her. I was novice to all this. I obeyed her. I came in between her legs.
Lata caught hold up of my erect cock and guided it in to her pussy. Holding my butts she was trying to put my cock in her cunt. First I fumbled then I succeeded in putting my cock in Lata's hot and wet pussy. Oho! What a marvelous feeling that was. The velvety touch of her inner pussy was making me mad. I started moving my cock in and out of her pussy. Lata told me to press her boobs. I started kneading them. She was also responding my pushes by lifting her butts. Now my entire cock had gone inside Lata's cunt. Putting her hands around my neck she was enjoying the fucking.
She asked me who told you that fucking is done from behind. I said when I was in eighth std. there was a girl in my class. I used to take her behind the school. Then lifting her skirt I used to rub my prick in her buttocks. Lata smiled. She asked whether your cock was going inside. I said no.
As we were talking so, Lalita entered in the room. She came in front of us and looking at us with amazement. Arre, you are not yet slept? Lata asked to Lalita. She said no. I got awake and in search of you I came here. Lata winked at me.
Then Lata told Lalita see now whatever you had seen is seen. But do not tell anybody. Raju will now fuck you also. Let us enjoy! Lalita nodded her head.
Oh! What a situation that was. I was fucking the elder sister and the younger sister was in front of me. She was also ready to get fucked from me. What a fortune I had got. Since long I was waiting to fuck Lata and now her sister was also there. Lata told Lalita to get naked. Still my cock was in Lata's cunt I was fucking her. I saw Lalita getting naked. She too had a marvelous body. Her breasts were smaller than Lata but they were firm and round. Lalita removed her skirt and panty also. There was a small moss of curly hairs on her pussy. I could not control myself and I increased my speed and within seconds I exploded my hot lava in Lata's cunt.
What a feeling it was. I felt that I reached the seventh heaven. Now my cock had become limp. It came out of Lata's cunt. Lata pushed me aside her body. She got up. Lalita was seeing this with amazement. Lata wiped my cock with her skirt. She also wiped her cunt.
Then she told me and Lalita that she would bring milk for me so that I could get rejuvenated. She went to the kitchen. Now Lalita was sitting in front of me naked. I could not resist. I embraced her and started kissing her. She also started responding me. I put my hand on her virgin pussy. It was taut and smaller than Lata. The hairs on it were silky and curly. They were thinner than Lata. Lalita also put her hand on my cock. She started fondling it. With her tender touch my cock thrilled and it started showing the sign of erection. I also touched Lalita's boobs. They were hard and round. They were of small orange shaped. I started kneading them.
While doing so Lata came in with a glass of water. She said arre you started. She gave me the milk to drink. I drank it.
Lata told me to lie on the mattress. Then both sisters started sucking my semi erect cock alternately. Oh! What a feeling that was. I was enjoying the suck of two sisters. Within minutes my six inches long cock became hard like a pole.
Then Lata told Lalita to lie on the mattress. She did so. Lata told me to come in between Lalita's legs. Lata had brought a coconut oil bottle. She applied the coconut oil on my hard cock. She also applied the same on Lalita's pussy fingering her. I was looking at this with amazement. Then Lata took my cock in hand and put it on Lalita's pussy. She told me to push. I did so. A quarter of my cock went inside Lalita's pussy and she started moaning with pains. I drew my cock out. Lata consoled Lalita. She went her and put her one breast in her mouth. Lata signaled me to carry out. Again I pushed my cock in Lalita's pussy with power. I felt it was wet and hot. And what a surprise half of my cock went inside Lalita's pussy. Lalita gave a big shriek. I saw down. Blood was oozing from Lalita's pussy. Oh my god! It means I had broken Lalita's hymen. I had read in books. But here I was experiencing it. I removed my cock. Lata saw it soaked with the blood. She came to me and wiped the cock and Lalita's pussy with a rag cloth.
She told Lalita and me that do not worry, first time such thing happens. Then again she told me to put my cock in Lalita's pussy. I did so. I started moving my cock in and out of Lalita's pussy. I was enjoying the tight touch of her pussy. Similarly now Lalita was enjoying the fuck. Now she started moaning with pleasure. Lata could not control herself. She sat on Lalita's mouth. What a scene it was. I was fucking Lalita's virgin pussy and Lalita was sucking Lata's cunt. Side by side she was also fondling Lalita's breasts and her clit also.
Lalita could not sustain it any more. She exploded her cumm.
What a fantastic experience it was! Within a night I had fucked two teenaged sisters. Really the God must have favored me a fortune of a life time.
Still the entire night was there. So we lied on the mattress naked and fondling each other. I was in between of the two sisters.
Suddenly I asked Lata where she learned all these fucking techniques. She laughed. She said like Lalita came today in search of us, long ago I had come in search of my dad and mom. That time I had seen the fucking of my dad and mom. From them I learnt what I taught you today, understood!
Oh my God! This is the story of my fucking the two sisters. In next three days I fucked both the sisters like I desired and their heart's content!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister and no brother. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. Boys don't disturb me. ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true girl for that secret romantic relationship.

Blogger said...

3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

This means that you literally kill fat by consuming coconut fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from major medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

Unknown said...

g884s3xqybi237 male masturbator,horse dildo,vibrators,realistic dildo,dildos,vibrators,wholesale sex doll,women sexy toys,dog dildo p563i5gsoqm668

tushey said...

l747u6yxtwn771 sex toys,vibrators,sex toys,cheap sex toys,dog dildo,women sex toys,wholesale sex toys,fantasy toys,wolf dildo b560e0xltjt529