Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tarzen Fuck

This incident happened in the year 1997 when I had gone to Pimpri a
village near Pune. I was on official visit and had finished work
early. I had my lunch and went back to hotel for a short nap. In the
evening I was roaming around the place and befriended a local. With a
few glass of wine, he started opening up. He told me of a girl in the
vicinity who would love to give me best of fuck for some money. I
asked him to send her to the Hotel but he declined, saying that girl
would do it in her house only, not outside the house. I agreed and he
went away with a promise to come back.

Till then I had couple of glasses more of drinks. He came back in an
autorickshaw and took me with him. He dropped me near a hut asking me
to go in and went away. I was scared but slowly I entered the hut.
There she was a very fat girl with boobs as big as tender coconut and
thighs double my size. I was scared but she smiled and said she would
love to give me massage services for a premium. I agreed. She ordered
me to undress totally and went back behind the curtain. When she
returned, she had only panties on and her boobs were dancing with
every moment of her walk. She had a razor in her hand which made me
more scare.

She ordered me to lie down on the bed, then she applied some water on
my public hairs. I understood that she wanted to shave me. I did not
have any erection at that time because the situation was so and I was
not aware what was coming ahead. But instead of shaving she started
sucking my cock. It became rock hard. Holding the cock in her hand,
she shaved my cock and all surrounding hairs. She asked me to wash my
organ. I went to a corner where bucket of water was kept. She applied
soap on the place and cleaned my entire place. The she again asked me
to lie down on the bed. I lied down on the bed. She came to me with a
bottle of parachute oil in the hand. Instead of applying oil to my
body, she applied oil to her big boobs. She then came on top of me
with support of both her hands and started caressing my body with her
boobs, right from my chicks to me feet avoiding contact with my cock.
I had tremendous sensation and I wanted either to fuck her or jerk
off. She stopped me from touching my cock at all. Then she asked me
to turn around. It was now the turn of my back and her boob contacts
were sending electric current to my chin and my cock. I requested her
to relieve me once so that I can masturbate. She declined and
said. "100% maza milega, thoda wait karo". The she turned me around
again and started boob fucking with my cock. It was irresistable, the
oily skin and the sensation made me cum immediately. She brought a
cloth and wiped her boobs and went to wash again.

Within short time she came back. This time around there was no
panties and she was totally naked. I had gathered the guts now. I saw
her clean shaved pussy. She came and slept beside me. She told me it
was now my turn and I can do whatever is my wish. I immediately
started sucking on her boobs whose even 30% could not fill my mouth.
I started fingering her pussy. 1st with 1 finger and then with 2
fingers, I saw my fingers were getting wet, I started fucking her
with 3 fingers and she started enjoying. She was a really big girl.
She got up and started sucking my cock once again. Suddenly she
removed a condom from below the bed and put it around my cock and
started riding me. Her motions were making her boobs dance like two
melons belly dancing. I tied to touch her boobs but was not able to
hold it because her motion was very fast. After a few strokes I asked
her to get up and bend down in doggy style.

I inserted her from behind holding her back firmly. The steady shots
were echoing in the hut as puch puch puch puch, but being on a
secluded place there was no fear. In the same motion she had a orgasm
as puch puch sound started becoming louder and I can see all her cum
around my condom. This raised my sensation to double fold and I
increased the speed and discharged. I lied on the bed for some time,
she came and removed my condom and again started massaging my legs,
this time no boob massage it was a massage best masseurs could give.
It relieve all my nerves. I then had a hot bath in her bathroom and
dressed up.

She told me that before her marriage she was giving body massage and
fell in love with a boy who dumped her and went away within 1 month
of marriage and she is doing it for her daily earning. Being in a hut
she takes special care of hygiene and keeps every thing on hand
before giving a service. I paid her and left. Unfortunately same
evening I left for Mumbai. But this tarzan fuck is worth remembering
all my life.

Friends tell me how you like this real story.

No comments: